The Truth Behind Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda. Click the link below.
I got an email recently from someone who passed these web links on to me. Please read them ALL ASAP and pass this blog post on to everyone you know!
A Must For Millions, Zoom Has A Dark Side — And An FBI Warning
Elon Musk’s SpaceX bans Zoom over privacy concerns -memo
How to Keep Your Zoom Chats Private and Secure Trolls. Prying bosses. Zoom’s a great video chat platform, but a few simple steps also make it a safe one. https://www.wired.com/story/keep-zoom-chats-private-secure/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
“Some people confuse the issue of loving people with accepting their sins and agreeing with their error.This is a controversial subject but it needs to be dealt with.Helping people to go deeper and further in their bondage is not love. If someone is a drug addict or alcoholic, we love the person but we certainly reject homosexuality although we love the people. This video is to help you understand the issue from a unbiased, Biblical and true perspective.We as Christians are commanded to love our neighbor and even our enemies but that doesn’t mean we accept or agree with people’s sins.In John 8 people brought a woman caught in the very act of adultery. People were referring to the law that she must be stone but Jesus said:” he who is without sin cast the first stone.” as result people were convicted by their conscience and left But Jesus turned to the woman and said:” I don’t condemn you but GO AND SIN NO MORE.” Jesus didn’t condemn that woman but He didn’t accept or agree with her sin. The purpose of this video is not to condemn the gays but the share with them the Gospel and lead them to repentance and change. The Bible says:”The goodness of God leads people to repentance.” Many people have a problem with how to deal with homosexuality.The media and educational system and some politicians have told people that “it’s only a sexual preference” or “gays born this way” or “it’s who they are.”… But none is true. This is a true story of a former homosexual who through the Grace of God was able to get free from homosexuality and turn to become a man of God and a missionary. Adam felt lost as a homosexual and felt miserable, after asking God to show him the truth, he was delivered and now he is sharing the love and truth of the Word of God with people. He has been persecuted for his conversion and he abstinence from homosexuality. We live in a fallen world and the prince of this world is satan. he comes to kill,still and destroy. John 10:10. The devil comes to deceive you. He uses thoughts, desires and imaginations to impose his perversion on you. We as believers must fight off those ideas and thoughts.2 Corinthians 10:3-5 says:” For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, 5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.” we need to bring every thought into captivity under obeisance to Christ. That means there are some thoughts, desires,ideas,suggestions,emotions that you need to fight off and reject and bring to captivity instead of allowing them to dominate and control your lives. Yielding to unclean and profane thoughts or desires only will lead you to darkness and bondage. The Bible says in I Peter 5:8-9 “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.”
“Abortion. Is it a woman’s choice? Or is it murder? ”180” has been called a half-hour of “video adrenaline,” an “emotional rollercoaster,” and “mind-blowing.” This riveting, award-winning documentary carries a unique message in which you will see eight people change their minds on abortion in a matter of seconds…because they were asked one question.” – “180” Movie
Answer: Nuts! Nuts are nutritional! They are filled with heart-healthy fats, protein, vitamins, and minerals. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that adults who incorporate nuts into their diets lost weight and reduced waist size.
Nuts are a great way to get micro-nutrients into our diets. Not all nuts are created equal. The following are some of the best nuts per 1-ounce serving:
1. Pistachios: Serving size, 49 nuts; Calories, 160.
– 12 percent of your daily fiber
– 90 percent of good unsaturated fat.
– Vitamin B6
– May help reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
2. Cashews: Serving size, 17 nuts; Calories, 163
– 38 percent of our daily copper needs.
– May prevent gallstones.
3. Pecans: Serving size, 20 pecan halves; Calories, 196
– May help protect you against age-related motor neuron degeneration
– 60 percent monounsaturated fat and
– More than 19 vitamins and minerals.
4. Walnuts: Serving size, 14 halves; Calories: 185
Note: Store walnuts in the refrigerator or freezer because they spoil faster than
most other nuts.
– Omega-3 fatty acids (the heart-healthy substance contained in fish oil).
– Manage diabetes, pre-diabetes, and metabolic syndrome.
– Fight age-related cognitive decline
5. Brazil nuts: Serving size, 7 nuts; Calories, 186
– Supplies our bodies with all the selenium it needs.
– Highest amount of magnesium per serving of all the nuts
– Natural laxative and antacid
6. Peanuts: Serving size, 28 peanuts; Calories, 191
– Highest amount of folate
– Keep blood sugar levels stable
7. Soy nuts (not technically nuts): Serving size, 1/4 cup; Calories, 126
– 11 grams of protein per serving
– High amounts of vitamin K
8. Pine nuts: Serving size, 157 nuts; Calories, 160
– 2.5 milligrams of manganese (one-third of Americans do not meet their daily manganese requirements)
9. Macadamia nuts: Serving size, 11 nuts; Calories, 203
– Palmitoleic acid (omega-7 monounsaturated fatty acid)
– 100 percent of your daily thiamin needs.
10. Almonds: Serving size, 11 nuts; Calories, 203
– Have the most protein of any nut
– They also have the most calcium of any nut
– Vitamin E
11. Pecans: Serving Size: 10 nuts; Calories, 196
– Significantly lower cholesterol
– Over twenty essential vitamins and minerals
†Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Torahis4Today does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Torahis4Today are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Torahis4Today does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Torahis4Today are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician. This Web site contains links to Web sites operated by other parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We are not responsible for the content or products of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Torahis4Today does not adopt any medical claims which may have been made in 3rd party references. Where Torahis4Today has control over the posting or other communications of such claims to the public, Torahis4Today will make its best effort to remove such claims.