Science Hoax: The California vaccine mandate
Excerpt: The top 10 most outrageous science hoaxes of 2016
by Mike Adams of Natural News, Thursday, December 29, 2016.
Another large-scale science hoax that also happens to place a disproportionate burden on African-American babies is the California “medical police state” vaccine mandate pushed by California’s own “Mercury Joker” Dr. Richard Pan.
After receiving bribes from vaccine makers, the “medical child molesting” California state senator Richard Pan took part in a media-backed medical terrorism campaign against California’s citizens, attempting to scare everyone into falsely believing that the best way to protect the health of children is to inject them with mercury (instead of, I don’t know, maybe feeding them nutritious foods and vitamin D).
The entire vaccine mandate was founded on blatantly fraudulent quack science claims fronted by the child-murdering vaccine industry, which continues to absurdly insist that vaccines pose zero risk to children (i.e. claiming they do not harm a single child…ever). The claim is, of course, rooted in sheer delusion. But that’s also what passes for “legislation” in California.
We can only hope California’s #Calexit effort succeeds soon, so we can build a wall around California and stop the contagious epidemic of lunacy from spreading Eastward.
– Yes, vaccines cause autism.
– Yes, flu shots still contain mercury.
– Yes, transgenderism is a mental disorder, not a “choice.”
– No, carbon dioxide is not the enemy of mankind.
– No, chemotherapy does not “cure” cancer. It often makes it worse.
– No, harvesting organs from living human babies is not “ethical science.”
– No, science journals are not unbiased, objective arbiters of truth.
– No, “scientific” political polls are not reliable. They are bunk.
– No, the “experts” are not as smart as they think they are. Mostly, they’re idiots who have attained high positions of “persistent idiocy” in academia or government, and their job is to protect the idiocy for as long as possible, making sure no one overthrows idiocy with intelligence.