1) Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is crooked above all, and desperately sick – who shall know it?
2) Isaiah 64:6 – Righteous deeds=Filthy rags
3) Isaiah 59:1-2 – Sins separate from God
4) Ezekiel 18:20 – You are responsible for your sin
5) Leviticus 17:11 – Blood is needed for atonement
6) Isaiah 53:1-12 – Sufferer taking sin which heals
7) Daniel 9:26 – Messiah comes before second temple destroyed
8) Genesis 15:6 – Believe=Righteousness
9) Habakkuk 2:4 – The just shall live by faith
10) Micah 5:2 – Messiah born in Bethlehem
11) Psalm 22:16 – Depiction of Crucifixion
12) Joel 2:32 – Call on Yahweh and be saved
Romans 3:23 – for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Messiah Yeshua our Master.
Romans 5:8 – but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Messiah died for us.
Romans 10:9 – For if you confess with your mouth that Yeshua is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
Romans 10:13 – for “Whoever will call on the name of Yahweh will be saved.”
Romans 5:1 – Therefore, having been declared right by belief, we have peace with God through our Master Yeshua Messiah,
Romans 8:38-39 – But in all this we are more than overcomers through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor messengers nor principalities nor powers, neither the present nor the future, nor height nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of Elohim which is in Messiah Yeshua our Master.
There is no Old and New Testaments/Covenant per-se. There are simply multiple covenants and the one that Yeshua/Jesus made is the “newest” one we have. The newest or last one doesn’t negate the prior ones. “I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth pass away not the smallest letter or stroke of a letter will pass from the Torah until everything takes place” (Yeshua’s words in Matthew 5:18)
People take the Bible and divide it by before and after the birth of Messiah. Why we do that today can be traced back to Marcion. “Marcion was the first one to create a “New” Testament. He believed that the “Old” Testament should be discarded, and his influence is with us to this day” (http://www.originsofourfaith.com/book/pg91.html).
Deuteronomy 4:2 “You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take anything from it”(also Deuteronomy 12:32).
Salvation isn’t something new, it is from the beginning but it NEVER gets old!
But the steadfast love of the YHWH is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear him, and his righteousness to children’s children, Psalm 103:17 Amen!